Michelle on "The Love Boat"

Share stories and discussions about Michelle Phillips.

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Michelle on "The Love Boat"

Postby adamcarr » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:01 pm

I must say Im a sucker for 70/80's Aaron Spelling TV, like most on this forum it was our babysitter some nights. Earlier today I flicked over to catch who the guest stars were for todays ep and saw MICHELLE PHILLIPS, (quickly pressing record) I then saw it was the Australian Episode(s) they did on Sydney Harbour.
I remember when they did these eps, everyone was SO excited and every actor in the country was scouring for a guest role. The only one who seemed to get thru was Delvene Delaney who worked extensively on The Paul Hogan Show in its day, before he became Dundee.

was thinking how great it would be to have seen Cass on a lot of these shows then realized that she'd passed before they were even made. But you can imagine her popping up on Charlie's Angels, The Love Boat, Hart to Hart, Dynasty even?

Will now start searching out those Michelle "Fantasy Island" episodes.

Cheers,
Adam
adamcarr

Re: Michelle on "The Love Boat"

Postby Nicole » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:10 am

Hi Adam,
Great to hear from you. I agree, Cass would have been great in those shows. Regarding the Fantasy Island episodes with Michelle Phillips, you are in for a treat. If I remeber correctly, it was three eposode arc. Hope I'm not ruining the story, but I have a bit of trivia that I thought you'd like to know (if you already know this, please feel free to ignore this portion of the post :D): Upon reading the script, Chynna Phillips thought her mother should take this role because it had a mermaid in it. Have a great day.
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Re: Michelle on "The Love Boat"

Postby adamcarr » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Hi Nicole,

I know what Chyanna means, I have a 4 year old daughter who is OBSESSED with Mermaids and Fairies.

All the best,
Ad
adamcarr

Return to Michelle Phillips