Denny's show coming to DVD at all ?!

Share stories and discussions about Denny Doherty.

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Denny's show coming to DVD at all ?!

Postby CassFanForLife » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:24 am

Seeing I never did get to see his show, does anyone know of whether or not it will be coming out on DVD ?!... Also, maybe they will have the show's soundtrack on CD out in stores ?
CassFanForLife

Re: Denny's show coming to DVD at all ?!

Postby Nicole » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:52 am

Hi Cassfan,
Are you taliking about the movie Here I Am or the show Dream a little Dream? If you're talking about the show, I don't as there a dvd of it, but I do know that some years ago there was a cd. For more info, go to Denny site. Here's the link: http://dennydoherty.com. Hope this helps.
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Postby Rbcsoup » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:28 am

Actually, we have a link to get the CD of Denny's Show from our LINKS page. Richard
Rbcsoup

Postby CassFanForLife » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:32 am

Hi Nicole and Richard, thankyou both for your help.... I've went to Denny's site, but the link to click on to order the CD is not working, perhaps because I'm on a library computer, or the link is no longer valid... darn it all...i want t o order the Dream a Little Dream CD. Like i said before, I've got no credit card, is there any where else I can get it , or would someone be willing to order it for me and I'll pay you by money order ?! I'm not aware of anywhere in Canada that I could order from . Please help me in my quest here for the "D -A -L -D " CD.....
Ah, being a Canucker doesn't always come easy ( especially ordering stuff )
CassFanForLife

Postby CassFanForLife » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:35 am

I'm kind of confused...what's the HERE I AM ? movie...wan't that the name of the biography special on tv awhile back ago...i don't have cable, so i never got to see it..... Someone help this poor ol gal's confused state of being with this, most appreciated :)
CassFanForLife

Postby Nicole » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:32 am

Hi Cassfan,
Here I Am is the movie that was on cable netwroks in Canada. Dream a Little Dream is the live show that Denny did for a number of years. I would try posting a message on Denny's dreamboard about the cd and see there are any copies left. When you go on Denny's site, click on where it says Dreamboard and it will take you to the link. I hope this helps clear up your confusion.
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Postby Rbcsoup » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:23 am

There's no need to be frustrated. We have made the way for you to get the CD. Please go to our LINKS page. Click on Denny Doherty (to the left) and the very first LINK gives you a hyperlink to an email address to which you can send a request for the CD. Please let me know if this does not work.
Rbcsoup

Postby Rbcsoup » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:34 am

I have looked into this, and the email we've had on our link has been changed. Please try it again sometime later today as we'll have the link changed. I'm not posting the specific emails in this post to prevent spamming

There are very few CD's left so if you are interested, this raises the opportunities for me to say--truly--limited quantities available.

Richard
Rbcsoup

Postby oldschooljamz87 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:35 am

I was wondering about the Here I Am special that aired in Canada, did we ever get any word about whether or not it was going to be released on DVD in the US?
oldschooljamz87

Postby John Sands » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:21 pm

good question. I just about forgot about that. Hopefully it will be soon. Xmas is coming.
John Sands

Next

Return to Denny Doherty