JOHNNY KAT Collection Headed to EBAY

Ask or tell others about where to find Cass Elliot products and memorabilia.

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

JOHNNY KAT Collection Headed to EBAY

Postby jawkneekat » Fri May 13, 2011 7:27 am

Hello fellow CASS fans! As some of you know, I've been collecting CASS memorabilia for quite a long time. I've amassed an impressive collection but the time has come to let it go. I'm in the midst of a career change and the obligation to keep the collection growing has taken a back seat to life's more pressing needs.

Ideally, I could just sell the entire collection for one lump sum but I'm not sure anyone would be interested. The collection is the by-product of over 13 years of tireless collecting. I'd consider it the makings of a good museum display. I've got way over 100 promo pics, many posters, H.S. yearbook, Don't Call Me Mama script, 16mm films, printing plates, 60's Rolling Stone magazine paste up, Scooby-Doo animation cel, signed items, contracts (yes, I realize these are a bit controversial / I have mixed feelings about them myself), and many more interesting items. If there is someone on this board who basically wants a fabulous instant collection, I can supply an inventory list and let you know what I'd like to get (serious inquiries only).

I plan to incrementally start putting items up next week (May 16th-18th).
My seller ID is: johnnykat.

I'm not interested in selling any items outside of the eBay system unless you're going to make a slam-dunk offer. I want to give everyone a fair chance.

I hope some of you can find things that you've always wanted.
It'll be nice to know that the items are going to good loving homes!

Thanks and take care, Johnny Kat :D
jawkneekat

Re: JOHNNY KAT Collection Headed to EBAY

Postby jawkneekat » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Just a note to to say that that I just put up some VERY cool rare CASS ELLIOT items on eBay.

My seller page:

http://shop.ebay.com/johnnykat/m.html?_ ... op=1&_sc=1
jawkneekat

Return to Products and Memorabilia