[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Cass Elliot Community Forum • View topic - Record Store Day

Record Store Day

Non-Cass Elliot related discussion threads belong here.

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Record Store Day

Postby oldschooljamz87 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Hey all,

Yesterday was and as I was shopping I couldn't help but think how great it would have been to have something by M&P or Cass for one of the special releases. It's been so long since we've had a release to look forward too. That and I've turn so many of my friends on the Cass' music that didn't know about thing she had done outside of the M&P or "Dream a Little Dream" that I know if maybe we had one of her singles put out on a special colored 45 it would draw some interest into her music. Put both versions of Dream or side with Make Your Own Kind Of Music on a special pink or purple colored 45 and people would go for it! It could be a limited run with 500 or so copies I know it's not likely to happen but I can dream, can't I? ( :roll: I know bad pun, couldn't help it lol)
oldschooljamz87

Return to Off-topic Discussion