Re: Streaming Video

Q & A and Mail to casselliot.com

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Postby Rbcsoup » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Your site sucks

I went on you Ytube and found Cass and Johny Carson. That was really great- I had never seen that before. But I must say if you are going to have a site dedicated

To her then, please have some streaming vids….and what the hell happened to that vid on youtube with mammas cass and Johnny cash?

===============+++++++++++++++++++

Hi Nick

Thanks for your email and I'm sorry the site wasn't up to your liking. We've been in existence for over a decade now and streaming video is something to which we aspire---all of our "technical support is donated.

The Johnny Cash and Cass clip (as with the Carson clip) is copyrighted. Perhaps The Johnny Cash Estate had the clip taken off Youtube?

Richard
Rbcsoup

Postby Rbcsoup » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:24 am

Also, didn’t there used to be an official mammas and pappas web site- what happened to that?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 4:27 PM

Hi Richard

I’m really sorry my email sounded so brutal- I was drunk and didn’t know what I was saying, thanks for the nice reply and thanks for replying at all.

I have loved Cass since I was 10 years old and I’m 31 now.

The thing that frustrates me the most is that Cass didn’t get the appreciation she deserved (after she died). I’m so scared that she is just going to fade away into oblivion and she deserves so much more than that. She would have been an even more amazing talent and legend in recent decades had she not passed when she did.

Can you not just post links to Cass vids on youtube or other places (and just have a disclaimer)- you already have a running site so it wont cost you any $.

Neil
Rbcsoup

Return to Mailbag