Cass' Last Interview?

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Cass' Last Interview?

Postby jcg » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:07 pm

The date says 15, July 1974. Bess is there and Cass looks great. :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjHHEkZGN2c
jcg

Re: Cass' Last Interview?

Postby Nicole » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:01 am

Hi jcg,
Cool interview, thank you for posting. I'm not sure if this is Cass's last interview or not. :?
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Postby jcg » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:49 am

Nicole wrote:Hi jcg,
Cool interview, thank you for posting. I'm not sure if this is Cass's last interview or not. :?
Take care,

Hi Nicole, long time...

Yeah, the date is suspect. If she passed away in London in late-July, she would have almost had to have boarded the plane directly from the studio! Hopefully one of the oracles here (RBC?) can better educate us about when this interview occurred.

Looking forward to the Reelz show; I really want that disgusting, mean-spirited ham sandwich lie totally debunked in my lifetime.

Cheers, jcg
jcg

Postby Nicole » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:44 am

Hi jcg,
Thank you for your response to my post. :D
Take care,
Nicole

Postby Rbcsoup » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:57 am

The date may be slightly off--might have aired shortly after it was taped. But it was he last TV appearance except for California My Way which was a DesinArnaz show on which she was interviewed. She talked about the environment. She did that shortly before she left and it aired posthumously. She did a radio interview with Brian Matthews of the BBC a few days before she died. I may have the actual date of The Mike Douglas show--I will check.
Rbcsoup

Postby jcg » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:49 am

Rbcsoup wrote:The date may be slightly off--might have aired shortly after it was taped. But it was he last TV appearance except for California My Way which was a DesinArnaz show on which she was interviewed. She talked about the environment. She did that shortly before she left and it aired posthumously. She did a radio interview with Brian Matthews of the BBC a few days before she died. I may have the actual date of The Mike Douglas show--I will check.

Thanks RBC. Great to hear from you. Living proof that soup is good for the soul!
jcg

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion