Merry Christmas Cass

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Merry Christmas Cass

Postby robtmyer » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:06 pm

I just want to wish Cass a Merry Christmas. Cass we all miss you and hope you are well in the great beyound. We all know you gave us so much of yourself to us all. Just know you will never be forgotten. Merry Christmas beautiful.
robtmyer

Re: Merry Christmas Cass

Postby robtmyer » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:57 am

Chrismas day is here. Makes you want to clear the air. All who say bad things about Cass Elliot need to keep it to there self. Cass was heavy some so what she had a heart of gold. She did not bad mouth people. She treated people the way she wanted to be treated. I hope anyone thats ever said anything bad about her feels ashamed of what they said. You all need to learn how to respect one another. They say men love plus size women alot but don't want others to know because they feel they will be looked down on. As people we need to grow up and get over stuff like this in the future. You hurt people when you judge them on this basis we all are not perfect so we need to get over this sterotype judgement. I am proud of all Cass has done and shout out to the world Cass I Love You.
robtmyer

Postby Varoa12 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:47 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :)
Varoa12

2018 Merry Christmas gift from Cass

Postby RichieRich53 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Just saw this clip of Cass singing It Came Upon a Midnight Clear from a Julie Andrews Christmas Special. Cass enters at about the four minute mark. Merry Christmas fellow Cass and Mamas and Papas fans!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-LCdF7SeKM
RichieRich53

Postby RichieRich53 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:05 pm

Here is another clip from that same Julie Andrews holiday special featuring Cass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgrG5iLySvM
RichieRich53

Postby Nicole » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:10 am

Hi RichieRich,
Thank you for those clips. Awesome!
Merry Christmas,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion