The VERY talented Owen Elliot-Kugell

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

The VERY talented Owen Elliot-Kugell

Postby Tasryn » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:29 pm

Hi Folks
Not sure if you have seen this, but I found this on YouTube. It's Owen with Jimmy Demers covering her mother's classic song "Dream a Little Dream of Me". It's an amazing re-interpretation of the song and I had no idea that Owen had such a spectacular voice. I can only hope she continues singing....

Re: The VERY talented Owen Elliot-Kugell

Postby Gregory24 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:34 pm

I realize that this post has been up for awhile... I see that 86 or so people have viewed it, but no one has replied to it directly on the board. Owen Elliot-Kugell does indeed have a wonderful voice, rich and warm. And distinctive. You can hear a bit of her mother, a bit of Leah Kunkel, but the rest is all Owen. I do hope that somewhere down the line, in the near future, she will record a Cd's worth of songs... even if it is just with piano and guitar. It is long overdue.

Re: The VERY talented Owen Elliot-Kugell

Postby HippieNiecey1965 » Sun May 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Well I just listened to the video and watched it, and would just like to say that Owen is beautiful, and has a very beautiful and strong voice just like her mother. The video was really nice. Thanks so much for sharing it. I hope that Owen does more singing and let's us hear more of her beautiful voice. Your the greatest Owen. Thanks so much for this site!
Hippie Niecey
~Hippie Niecey~

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion