The VERY talented Owen Elliot-Kugell

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

The VERY talented Owen Elliot-Kugell

Postby Tasryn » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:29 pm

Hi Folks
Not sure if you have seen this, but I found this on YouTube. It's Owen with Jimmy Demers covering her mother's classic song "Dream a Little Dream of Me". It's an amazing re-interpretation of the song and I had no idea that Owen had such a spectacular voice. I can only hope she continues singing....

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlI5OYqIHCw
Tasryn

Re: The VERY talented Owen Elliot-Kugell

Postby Gregory24 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:34 pm

I realize that this post has been up for awhile... I see that 86 or so people have viewed it, but no one has replied to it directly on the board. Owen Elliot-Kugell does indeed have a wonderful voice, rich and warm. And distinctive. You can hear a bit of her mother, a bit of Leah Kunkel, but the rest is all Owen. I do hope that somewhere down the line, in the near future, she will record a Cd's worth of songs... even if it is just with piano and guitar. It is long overdue.
Gregory24

Re: The VERY talented Owen Elliot-Kugell

Postby HippieNiecey1965 » Sun May 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Well I just listened to the video and watched it, and would just like to say that Owen is beautiful, and has a very beautiful and strong voice just like her mother. The video was really nice. Thanks so much for sharing it. I hope that Owen does more singing and let's us hear more of her beautiful voice. Your the greatest Owen. Thanks so much for this site!
Hippie Niecey
PEACE LOVE AND UNITY ALWAYS
~Hippie Niecey~
HippieNiecey1965

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion