Cass dancing

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Cass dancing

Postby MPsForever » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:26 pm

One of the things I love the most about Cass in the Mamas and Papas video clips is her dancing... In "Monday Monday", her white go-go boots are all kicking all over the place! I don't know how she does it but I think it looks great :)
MPsForever

Re: Cass dancing

Postby Christopher60s » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:56 am

Oh yes! Cass classical dancing is just simply beautiful! In every song, M&Ps were singing She was doing something with Her feet. I especially adore "Dancing in the Street" clip (Hollywood Palace), there Cass shows Her freedom in dancing :) She was amazing here... About a technics, it's not so hard to understand how She does it :) I tryed many times to do it, at first it was a little bit hard, but later i understood what She was doing here. And when i hear "Dancing In the Street" i want to dance like She! ;)
Well, how She does it:
She just shakes her feet in different possisions, and moves them with Her body. Move your both feet left to right, and then move with all your body to a different possisions. She also slowly dances with Her go-go boots in "Sing For Your Supper" clip, Cass shows here everything slowly, so it's easy to see how She does it :D
Maybe Owen still has Her mother's go-go boots, it would be a sweet memories to Her... It would be nice to hear it :)
Christopher.
Christopher60s

Postby MPsForever » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Thanks for the reply Christopher. I just saw the clip for "My Heart Stood Still" on Youtube, and Cass is so into it, it's great. She seems to be having a lot of fun and adds a whole lot of personality to the performance. I think the chemistry between her and Denny is great too :)
MPsForever

Postby FullMetalNinja89 » Sun May 03, 2009 10:53 pm

I was actually about to start a topic about this. I love cass's dancing as well :)
the "dancing in the street" clip is great and also like this one a lot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVGCVnzsDzM
wish i could dance like she could. imitating that sliding thing she did though is kina difficult. i guess her boots helped haha :)

oh and you only get to see her dance for a few seconds here at like 2.24, but are they all wearing rubber boots in this clip? :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H67ZB1gaggA
FullMetalNinja89

Postby robtmyer » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:35 pm

Yes she was very very sexey in the white go go boots. And dancing in them just makes me wish I could have been in her short life. Cass you are so beautiful we all miss you so much#!!!
robtmyer

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion