[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Cass Elliot Community Forum • View topic - new Japanese paper sleeve CDs on 21 Oct 2009

new Japanese paper sleeve CDs on 21 Oct 2009

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

new Japanese paper sleeve CDs on 21 Oct 2009

Postby katsu » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:02 pm

2 Mama cass albums, "Cass Elliot" and "Road Is No Place For A Lady" will be released in Japan on 21 Oct 2009.
They are limited edition paper sleeve and remastered.

Mama cass
cat No. BVCP-40111
2 bonus tracks
We'll See
Try It, Baby
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3663434

Road Is No Place For A Lady
cat No. BVCP-40112
4 bonus tracks
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3663435
katsu

Re: new Japanese paper sleeve CDs on 21 Oct 2009

Postby Midnight Voyager » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:18 pm

It's kind of pointless to post those links; not many people, I assume, know how to read Japanese! :o
I'm really curious to know what the 2 bonus tracks are on the Cass Elliot album, as well as the four bonus tracks are on The Road is No Place for a Lady.
Midnight Voyager

Postby John Sands » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:55 am

Japanese editions usually print the English liner notes and also have it in Japanese. I too am curious about the bonus tracks. ????????
John Sands

Postby John Sands » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:00 am

Midnight Voyage,

You may have been speaking of the link that's posted when you mentioned reading Japanese. I thought you meant liner notes. Sorry about that!!
John Sands

Postby katsu » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:22 pm

ooops sorry,
before you click those links, you need to go to
http://www.hmv.co.jp
and click "ENGLISH" on the top right.
then click the links i posted.
almost everything should be shown in english.
but the english pages don't have the descriptions for the cds.

the bonus tracks for the "Cass Elliot" CD are "We'll See" and "Try It, Baby".
it only says "scheduled to include 4 bonus tracks" for the "Road Is No Place For A Lady" CD.

i'll post again if i find what the 4 bonus tracks are.
katsu

Postby katsu » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:50 am

i've just found the tracklisting for the The Road Is No Place For A Lady CD.
the 4 bonus tracks are

East Of The Sun
Theme From L'Amour
I Think a Lot About You (Studio Version)
Listen to the World

so i guess nothing new...
katsu

Postby dunhill » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Thanks for the tip! I ordered mine today.

Charles
dunhill

Postby jcg » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Hello,
Amazon.com has listed these for sale. they're a little pricy ($36.95), but with free shipping, it's probably the same price as ordering it from Japan.
JC
jcg

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion