[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Cass Elliot Community Forum • View topic - Cass' Ghost

Cass' Ghost

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Cass' Ghost

Postby adamcarr » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Hi Guys,

Just saw this on a website & thought I'd share it:-

Dan Aykroyd - The Ghostbusters star (and Oscar-nominated for Driving Miss Daisy) has long had a fascination with the paranormal. He believes his home, once owned by Cass Elliot of The Mamas and The Papas, is haunted. "A ghost certainly haunts my house," he said. "It once even crawled into bed with me. The ghost also turns on the Stairmaster and moves jewelry across the dresser. I'm sure it's Mama Cass because you get the feeling it's a big ghost."

Even in death she's larger than Life!!

Cheers,
Adam :D
adamcarr

Re: Cass' Ghost

Postby TRAVISJAMES03 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:51 pm

I have heard/read this too....and while personally believe in ghosts, etc., I would like to believe that CE would not be hanging around in her old home (which DA owned).

I think that she had greater plans in store for her when she passed away from this life.
TRAVISJAMES03

Postby jcg » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:46 pm

jcg

Postby Owen Elliot-Kugell » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:04 am

I believe Dan. He spoke to me about it.
Owen Elliot-Kugell

Postby jcg » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:05 am

Hi Owen,
I firmly believe in ghosts and feel also that Dan Aykroyd is telling the truth about 'a' ghost, but I'm curious to know what it is that convinces him that it is Cass? The house in Laurel Canyon has been owned by many people, including Natalie Wood and Ringo Starr; what convinces Dan that it is specifically Cass?
JC
jcg

Postby terry anderson » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:19 pm

I believe Dan also.
terry anderson

Postby Owen Elliot-Kugell » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:03 am

I believe him because I have been in that house. I felt close to her. I know it's strange!
Owen Elliot-Kugell

Postby John Sands » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:25 am

not the least bit strange.
John Sands

Postby jcg » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Hi Owen

What can I say to that? If anyone would know if it were Cass, I'm certain it would be you. My sincere prayer is that you continue to feel close to her...wherever you are.

peace and comfort to you,
JC
jcg

Postby TRAVISJAMES03 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:40 pm

I study the paranormal a lot and it is said that if a person passes away suddenly (in their sleep), etc., they sometimes don't know they are gone.

I would think that if CE's spirit would be anywhere it would be in the London flat she passed away in.

But, you never know!

There is a story of a Texas bar that is said to be haunted by Janis Joplin (this bar was where she would always hang out before she made it in the music world), yet no reports of her have ever been mentioned in the room that she died in (I am not sure if that motel is still even standing).

Who knows?
TRAVISJAMES03

Next

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion