Cass' Ghost

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Re: Cass' Ghost

Postby CassFanForLife » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:56 pm

I too, believe in ghosts and spirits and have had a couple of experiences to convince me , not seeing them perse, but on one occasion it was orbs, other times I have felt a presence.... also growing up across 3 cemetaries....my family on my my mom's side and a friend of my late Grandma have experienced things.

Owen: Whatever you believe, that is what matters and I hope your Mom's spirit is always close to you , as she embraced and loved you with all her heart during her earthly life .

I do believe in Dan's statement. It is possible .
CassFanForLife

Postby John Sands » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:23 pm

that is sometimes called a 'visit' where the deceased person manifests for those close to him/her. It happened to me and it is far from strange.
John Sands

Postby TRAVISJAMES03 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Well, wherever CE is, I do hope that she is at peace.
TRAVISJAMES03

Postby John Sands » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:34 am

I'll bet that Cass is at peace. As Michelle described her once, 'what a kid'.
John Sands

Postby adamcarr » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:14 pm

hey Guys,

when I first posted this (about cass' ghost) I was a bit taken back by how quickly a lot of people were to slam the idea., I don't know if Dan and Cass had ever met but it was not out of the relm of possibility they would be pals, actually if she was around during Dan's time (80's +)I'm sure they would have been great pals. Dan's HOUSE OF BLUES would have/be a great place for Cass to do some casual/fun gigs and one can't help but think how great she would have been in a small role in the Blues Brothers Movie!
I hope that when we die our spirits are not confined to one place but could travel anywhere they want to go, hence our beloved to go and be anywhere she wants to be, she could drop in on old pals etc.

If there is anywhere her spirit would be residing I believe it would be wherever Owen is, she never would have left her "Lady Love".

Cheers,
Adam
adamcarr

Postby terry anderson » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:20 am

Hi Guys- A most interesting topic! There are those who may discount what has been said here and think that it is just plain silly, right? But wasn't it Cass Elliot who said, " I'm the silliest person that I know?"
terry anderson

Postby robtmyer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:57 am

Owen, I would like to think it is your mother. She gave us all so much in her performances she gave 110%. I personally am sad i never got to meet her or spend time with her. I hate when people say bad things about her it hurts me. Why can't people just accept you without question. Your mother was a people person she was well loved and fun to be around. I just want to say Ellen Naomi Cohen ( aka Cass Elliot ) you gave of youself so much and deserved better. If you are a ghost I wish you could stop by a spend time with me.
robtmyer

Postby robtmyer » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:51 pm

We all love you Cass and miss you deeply. Thanks for giving so much of yourself to us.
robtmyer

Postby robtmyer » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:20 am

I don't know much about ghost but it looks like they hang around places they loved being at. Cass loved her home so much it was a gathering place for all her friends. Not to say also she spent much time with Owen her daughter. For Cass that's ground zero. To Ellen Naomi Coen aka Cass. No one will ever forget you darling we all love you.
robtmyer

Postby robtmyer » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:50 pm

Learning all you can about Cass I feel her home was where she felt most comfortable at. Her and her Owen is the place she most likely wanted to be.
robtmyer

Previous

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion