Cass Elliot/Sammy Davis Jr.

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Cass Elliot/Sammy Davis Jr.

Postby terry anderson » Mon May 31, 2010 4:16 pm

When Cass and Sammy performed "I Dig Rock And Roll Music" on his show, I couldn't help but notice the affection each one had for the other. I've also noticed that where ever there was a happening with Cass. Sammy would be there. I'm sure these two wreaked havoc comedicly to many a unsuspecting partygoer! My question is this. Does anyone know how and when they met? Are there other videos of them singing together? Two Mega-Stars on the same stage together? It don't get any better than this unless there more of them out there somewhere. any info as to questions would be very much appreciated!Thanks!
terry anderson

Re: Cass Elliot/Sammy Davis Jr.

Postby CassFanForLife » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Hi there Terry-- I love watching that clip of Sammy & Cass singing " I Dig Rock n Roll Music" as well... Sammy just kills me and Cass just goes right along with it and adds her bit...They made a great team...comedic and singing- wise... Cass ' voice was one that could blend with just about anyone's.
CassFanForLife

Postby roscoegino » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:48 pm

She is so carefree in that clip with Sammy. They really riff off each other there.
roscoegino

Postby terry anderson » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey there Rosc- I see that yet another M&P/Cass Elliot fan has arrived! This site is definately THE place to be for up to date info and hard to find items and where to get them ! Yes, Cass and Sammy could really entertain a crowd! I only wish that more clips were available. The search is on!
terry anderson

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion