[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Cass Elliot Community Forum • View topic - Under-the-radar Cass Song??!?!?!?!?!

Under-the-radar Cass Song??!?!?!?!?!

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Re: Under-the-radar Cass Song??!?!?!?!?!

Postby jcg » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:38 am

jcg

Postby jcg » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:03 pm

I got the "Here's a Song" CD from Iris Publishing today and it sounds so much better than the MP3s from amazon.

HOWEVER, there's an audio digital hit on my copy on the second version of "Didn't Want To Have To Do It" (track 3) at exactly 3:30 into the song. It is the only bummer in an otherwise pleasant surprise. Does anyone else who owns this have the same issue or do I have a defective copy? Help!

jcg
jcg

Postby jcg » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:31 am

UPDATE:

I got a response from Iris Publishing about the digital hit on the "Here's a Song" CD. It seems there are a bunch of CDs that have the glitch at 3:30 on track 3. They refunded my money, told me to keep the CD and promised to send me a corrected copy once they re-press it. While the wait will be disappointing, I am very impressed with the way Iris is handling this issue. It's almost disorienting, in this day and age, to have someone take responsibility so thoroughly and decisively. Hats off to them!

jcg
jcg

Postby jcg » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Iris sent me a replacement copy lickety-split and its absolutely fine.
I've got to give credit where credit is due: those guys are a class act. When they wrote me with a refund and told me they'd send me a replacement copy once they re-pressed them, I figured it would be months before I'd see anything. 1 week later, here it is. Most impressive! I wish them much success.

jcg
jcg

Previous

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion