NEW CASS ELLIOT CLIP w/ Andy Williams etc

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Re: NEW CASS ELLIOT CLIP w/ Andy Williams etc

Postby terry anderson » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Hi Everyone- I just gotta have this one! I've checked out several different sights to no avail, but did learn that this clip is from The Andy Williams Show, Jan. 16 1971 Season 2 episode 16. Does anyone have any info on how to obtain this marvelous and moving performance? I would really like to get my hands on the whole episode. Any ideas would be most appreciated! Oh yeah, good job Roscoe! This one is outstanding!
terry anderson

Re: NEW CASS ELLIOT CLIP w/ Andy Williams etc

Postby CassFanForLife » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Wow...I just love watching this clip over and over..... What a fantastic song !!! Those 3 harmonized perfectly.... It inspires me, the song...I wish Cass had ventured into doing some gospel stuff...It would of been beautiful....or even an album full of duet partners such as Ray Charles, Elton John, Johnny Cash, Dave Mason, Grajam Nash, etc.... As I've said before...no matter who she sang with, it just cliqued, plain and simple and profoundly !!!!

We are blessed to have Cass' legacy in her gift of voice to live on and be universally enjoyed/embraced by all who listen and discover.....timeless and classic !!
CassFanForLife

Previous

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion