hi everyone

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

hi everyone

Postby straightshooter » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:38 am

My name is justin im 32 and i live in england. Just thought i would post to say hello to you all and introduce myself. I have been a fan of the mamas and papas for as long as i can remember but i always felt there was something special about cass. Apart from being an incredibly beautiful lady her voice i still the biggest source of joy for me. Even when i have had a bad day it doesnt take long to cheer up if i am listening to in my opinion the greatest vocals of all time. On a sombre note i would just like to say it has been an emotional/reflective/joyous day for me for obvious reasons but again THAT voice has lifted me up!! If anybody who knew cass personally, and of course owen reads this, this forum goes to show that there are many people who thought that mama cass was and always will be an inspiration and i cant imagine how it must have felt to know her personally, but for me the connection through the music and hopefully through the new friends i will meet on here will be more than good enough.

Thank you

rip mama cass we love you xx
straightshooter

Re: hi everyone

Postby jcg » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:51 am

Hi Justin,

Welcome to the forum! There are alot of Cassophiles here and you can spend days reading all the posts; they are very fun and informative. Although it has been rather quiet recently, hopefully, there will be a new release soon that will re-ignite the passions of our very learned members.

again, welcome
jcg
jcg

Postby CassFanForLife » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi Justin, welcome !!!! You'll enjoy it here, and you do learn something new each time you're on here.....

Cass was in my thoughts yesterday :)
CassFanForLife

Postby Nicole » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:22 am

Hi Justin,
Welcome to the board. Have a great day! :D
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion