Bonus Cass songs

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Bonus Cass songs

Postby Richard » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:35 am

I have all of Cass's albums on vinyl, so I'm still missing out on the bonus tracks. Could I appeal to a fellow Cass fan out there to upload some of the tracks to youtube so I can at least hear the songs while I'm saving up to replace my vinyl with the cd's. There's a few I'd love to hear, such as For as long as you need me, Darling be home soon, Sisotowbell Lane, East of the sun, We'll see, Try it baby, Theme from L'amour, I think a lot about you. I've heard Different as this one is on youtube. It's great! 8-) Are there any I've missed out :?: I've heard about another track called Don't make me a memory, but I don't know much about this one. Hoping someone can help. All the best, Richard. :)
Richard

Re: Bonus Cass songs

Postby Richard » Tue May 01, 2012 11:45 am

Not found any new Cass songs on youtube yet, but today someone uploaded a TV performance from 1972 with Cass singing If your'e gonna break another heart live. Never seen this clip before! Rich.
Richard

Re: Bonus Cass songs

Postby CassFanForLife » Thu May 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Hi Rich...thanks for sharing that new youtube Cass clip...I loved it, I hope more youtube clips from Cass from that time -1974, will eventualy show up.....Just seeing her sing , makes me wish she was still around today, we need her voice on the radio, etc, today's stuff for the most part just don't jive, in my opinion, sorry to say.....
CassFanForLife

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion