Match Game

Upcoming or recent Cass on TV sightings.

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Match Game

Postby Midnight Voyager » Mon May 23, 2011 8:10 pm

I've been immersed in the early seventies (being a child of the early 1970s) recording and watching hundreds of shows of Match Game on the Game Show network. I was around 8-10 years old when it originally on, and I used to watch it then. To watch it as an adult is a whole other experience (But that's another story)! I keep waiting for the show Cass was on to appear, but IT has yet to appear.

What year was she on it? 1973? I've been watching many shows from 1974, and all I can think of is "this is the year she died...is she dead yet...is she in England?" Watching those shows is like going back in a time capsule, and in many ways it seems so fresh...so alive!

I've seen the episode with Cass on the internet, but the quality is bad. Also, Cass wasn't as animated as I thought she would be; she was pretty reserved. That show might have not been in her comfort zone, or maybe there were other issues in play. Usually, guest stars do more than one show; they would shoot several shows in one day. Was she only on one episode?

Please excuse my rambling!
Midnight Voyager

Re: Match Game

Postby HughMassie » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:24 am

I have watched on youtube some of those old Match Game shows. Although the print of the videos were not very good but I liked the show. lot of fun and amuse there. wish if that show still available on TV .
HughMassie

Return to Cass TV Sightings