[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Cass Elliot Community Forum • View topic - Chynna and Vaughan, One Reason CD

Chynna and Vaughan, One Reason CD

Non-Cass Elliot related discussion threads belong here.

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Chynna and Vaughan, One Reason CD

Postby KimL » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:22 am

I thought i'd post a thread to see what others think of this new CD? I just received my copy yesterday, so have only gotten one listen through at this point, but thus far I find it quite enjoyable; tight harmonies (okay, not as tight as Wilson Phillips erra harmonies, but they're a duo) well-crafted, meaningful songs, and a very positive and uplifting feel. Several of the songs do sound a bit similar to one another, IMHO, but other than that, I'm quite enjoying this new album from Chynna and Vaughan.

Just my two cents. Would love to hear others thoughts.
----------
"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
~Marcel Proust
KimL

Re: Chynna and Vaughan, One Reason CD

Postby John Sands » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:32 pm

they were on Good Morning America the other day and they were fantastic. Vaughn was playing guitar while Chynna belted out a number. Great to see Chynna back on the scene.
John Sands

Postby KimL » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:56 am

Hi John,

I was so disappointed that I missed them on GMA Friday!!! I'm glad you got to see it and that it was so awesome... I agree, it's awesome to see Chynna back. I'll keep looking out for a Youtube vid of the performance, and hopefully will be able to enjoy it that way. Thanks for the report!
----------
"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
~Marcel Proust
KimL

Postby John Sands » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:07 am

You're welcome. Keep your eyes peeled since they are promoting the cd and are likely to pop up on other shows. For those interested, Rachel Ray will have Mac on this morning. Mon, 10/19/09
John Sands

Postby Nicole » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:07 am

Hi Kim and John,
Just want to share my thoughts. I really love One Reason! I have it on repeat on my cd player. I agree with you, Kim It's very uplifiting. I think these days everybody needs a little lift. Here's a link to the video of their performance: http://abcnews.go.com/gma/fallconcert?fallconcert=true. Click on the link that says "Chynna and Vaughn perform Eye For an Eye." I totally agree with you John, Chynna was fantastic on GMA Friday.
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Postby manicrabbit » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:34 pm

I was totally bummed when I found out that I missed their promotion. Is there any way that I can watch it online?
manicrabbit

Postby Nicole » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:46 am

Hi Manicrabbit,
Ckick on the link I provided in my last reply and click on the video that says "Chynna and Vaughn perform Eye for an Eye. You should be able to see it then.
Take care,
Nicole

Postby John Sands » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:43 am

muchas gracias for the cool link Nicole.
John Sands

Postby Nicole » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:14 am

Hi John,
You're welcome!
Take care,
Nicole

Return to Off-topic Discussion