Cass Photos....

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Cass Photos....

Postby CassFanForLife » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Cass photo of her at airport with tennis racket....I love it, she looks good and is such a card in front of a camera, her comedic timing shines through and her smile is just the best. Does anyone know where you can find a link to that or any photos or sound/video clips from her Palladium show/Las Vegas/various night club act shows ? How about clips from her singing with Carol Burnett .

Also, does anyone know, on youtube, the clip where she is wearing a purple/pink dress with a balcony in the background-- she is singing a song, but I don't know which it was as it was used for a tribute thing to Cass on Youtube. Any help, much appreciated, thankyou.
CassFanForLife

Re: Cass Photos....

Postby Nicole » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:30 am

Hi Cassfan,
I haven't seen that clip of Cass singing with the balcony in the backround. The only clip I've seen where Cass is wearing a purple/pink dress is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9PCFbK0-I4 It seems like there's beach in the backround with a peacock feather in the corner. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Postby Rbcsoup » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:30 am

As far as the balcony scene....I think you may be referring to Cass' performance of "There's a Lull in My Life" which was on Carol Burnett.
Rbcsoup

Postby CassFanForLife » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:35 am

Thankyou both Nicole and Rbcsoup for your reply , I appreciate it. I wish I had seen that episode of Carol Burnett at the time, although I might of but don't remember it as I would of been under 6 at the time. I do enjoy the youtube clip of her and Carol where Carol mentions about the marriage and Cass goes right along with a reply...
CassFanForLife

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion