[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Cass Elliot Community Forum • View topic - NEW CASS ELLIOT CLIP w/ Andy Williams etc

NEW CASS ELLIOT CLIP w/ Andy Williams etc

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

NEW CASS ELLIOT CLIP w/ Andy Williams etc

Postby roscoegino » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:54 pm

roscoegino

Re: NEW CASS ELLIOT CLIP w/ Andy Williams etc

Postby Nicole » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:36 am

Hi Roscoe,
Great clip, love that song, thanks for posting.
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Postby John Sands » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:39 am

thanks guys. Isn't it something how Cass fits in with other singers and is able to develop such chemistry. A very well adjusted girl.
John Sands

Postby CassFanForLife » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:11 am

That is ...simply ...AWESOME !!!!! What a find ?!... keep them comin...I liked her and Andy in that other older clip of them where she sings Words Of Love and he sings something else at the same time ....And it is true, no matter with whom she sang with, her voice just naturally blended harmoniously , and the song genre did not matter either...it just was meant to be....
This made my day, thankyou :)
CassFanForLife

Postby glennc » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:43 am

I really enjoyed seeing that again. Thank you.
glennc

Postby jcg » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Like a deluge of ice water on a parched August Sahara!

What I wouldn't give for a compilation DVD of Cass' TV appearences throughout the years. It would be the closest we'd ever get to "live" material. Sigh...

Thank you, Roscoegino, for posting the video.
jcg
jcg

Postby roscoegino » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:52 pm

@ jcg You would think that with all the TV appearances she made there'd be lots more stuff. I'd love to see her host the The Tonight Show which she did on several occassions. On the other hand, I thank God for youtube and for whatever stuff we do catch. So much material many of us never thought we'd see again.

Sidenote: So as not to confuse people, I didn't actually post the clip. I just thought I'd bring it to the attention of fellow Cassaholics. ;)
roscoegino

Postby jcg » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:56 am

Hi Roscoegino,

Your honesty and humility are very refreshing! Although you may not have actually posted the clip to youtube, you took the time to let us know about it here. Some of us have never seen it before, including myself, and for that, I thank you!

We need a Barbara Eden-like Jeannie to blink her magic so that all the issues surrounding the disparate rights to these clips would be ironed out and we can have that definitive Cass Elliot Videography!!!!!!!

We can dream, can't we?
take care of yourself
jcg
jcg

Postby CassFanForLife » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:50 am

Hi there jcg....

I'll raise my glass of gingerale in a toast to your above thoughts as I 'm in agreement 100 %... That would be the ultimate joy we could all enjoy ! Even a tv channel dedicated to Cass 24/7....or a radio channel 24/7 ... and of course this wonderful place, where Cass is alive ....
CassFanForLife

Postby jcg » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:57 am

Hi CassFan
Here here!
jcg
jcg

Next

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion