[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Cass Elliot Community Forum • View topic - Cass Elliot posters or prints?

Cass Elliot posters or prints?

Ask or tell others about where to find Cass Elliot products and memorabilia.

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Cass Elliot posters or prints?

Postby jcg » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone knew where to purchase a nice, great-quality poster or print of Cass. I've got the perfect place on my wall for it but I can't find anything at all. I'm hoping someone here has suggestions.

Thank you for any input and wishing all the best.
jcg

Re: Cass Elliot posters or prints?

Postby adamcarr » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Hi JCG,

There's always a collection on Ebay that people are selling but the bulk of them arn't very good/interesting, just go to ebay and type "mama cass elliot" and they'll all come up. Personally my fav photo is the one Owen had on the back of the "Dream a little Dream" CD compilation booklet where it looks like she's walking thru sand dunes.

Good Luck with your Search.
Cheers,
Adam :D
adamcarr

Postby jcg » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi Adam

Thanks for the suggestion. I've actually been looking on Ebay for months and, like you, have found nothing that jumps out and says "it's me"! Some of the photo agencies like Retna and Getty Images have spectacular photos, but they are through the roof cost-wise.

Here's hoping someone finds the motherload!
jcg

Postby adamcarr » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Hi JCG,

Just came across two interesting photos on ebay, follow these links:-

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Orig-1970s-Mamas ... 6306881604

also:-

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Vintage-1972-Cas ... 9638692020

Cheers,
Adam.

PS: I'm not to good on posting links, I hope these worked.
adamcarr

Postby jcg » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:13 pm

jcg

Postby adamcarr » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:56 pm

adamcarr

Postby jcg » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 am

Thanks for posting Adam.

I love the trippy print!

jcg
jcg

Postby adamcarr » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:12 pm

hey JCG & friends,

Check this one, would look amazing in the right frame:-

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Cass-Elliot-Mama ... 335f55bda5

Cheers,
Adam
adamcarr

Postby John Sands » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:17 am

If I'm not mistaken there is a short film clip of Cass taking during that sand dune photo session in 'Legends of the Canyon'.
John Sands

Postby Nicole » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:45 am

Hi John,
I think you're right about that. I know there is a picture in the booklet that accompanies the dvd.
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Return to Products and Memorabilia