[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Cass Elliot Community Forum • View topic - T-Shirt?

T-Shirt?

Ask or tell others about where to find Cass Elliot products and memorabilia.

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

T-Shirt?

Postby Robbie » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:11 pm

Where on earth can I get a M&Ps T-shirt? anyone have any ideas?

Thanks so much

Robbie
Robbie

Re: T-Shirt?

Postby Ars_Nova_Chris » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:12 pm

I'd really love to find one myself. For years I have wanted a black T-shirt with the 2nd album cover on it!
Ars_Nova_Chris

Postby John Sands » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:24 pm

there was a mamas and papas tee shirt on ebay recently. I posted the # on Denny's board after someone inquired abt it but maybe it wasn''t viewed.
John Sands

Postby HippieNiecey1965 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:11 am

I have often asked that question myself. I'd like a few giant posters as well. Maybe some day someone will get the idea to have some T-shirts, and items of this nature made for us fans! That's an idea. We're in the same boat!
Niecey
PEACE LOVE AND UNITY ALWAYS
~Hippie Niecey~
HippieNiecey1965

Postby ditzi » Sun May 18, 2008 1:37 am

I'd also love a M&P t-shirt!! :D

Well, nothings gonna get done if we just sit around and wait, sooo....

We should start a petition, get like, 50 signatures and send to some sort of company saying "We want at least 50 t-shirts, etc" and they'll see that theres a market out there?? :D

x
"Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you..."
ditzi

Postby Killeni81 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:10 am

Ah! Even I am one of those looking for it. I bought some nice last week and I know how good these are going to look with that t-shirt. I wonder how much time it is going to take now. I have to start my workout as well and I don’t want to do it with those tees.
Killeni81

Postby The Magenta Mushroom » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:16 pm

There's some non official designs on her that I've bought. https://www.redbubble.com/
The Magenta Mushroom

Return to Products and Memorabilia