New art work for the CE/Lady CD twofer?

Ask or tell others about where to find Cass Elliot products and memorabilia.

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Re: New art work for the CE/Lady CD twofer?

Postby adamcarr » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:21 am

Hey Guys,

IT WASN'T ME!!! and if we can find out who it was I will hunt them down and give then the "What For", how dare they have anything negative to say, once again, who is this person and where do they live....

Postby CassFanForLife » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:48 am

Hi again jcg...

Thankyou for your reply back to my reply on this...
I meant no harm either, I just found it odd that the person ordered and kept getting the same one and not the one they REALLY wanted ( new cover version ) . I can understand their dissappointment, and also, your points about , they must love Cass for buying several copies...LOL... I'm guilty of that, buying a few different Cass CDs with some of the same songs on them all.... And I too, prefer the new artwork on the new version over the original.... I may order that one through my Cass Haven store ( record store in town where I've been buying from...) , if they are able to order... I'll beg and plead !!!

If I did inadvertingly offend, my apologies ...
~ CFF :)

Postby jcg » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:23 am

Hi CassFan

I apologize also if it seems that my tone was accusatory; I didn't intend that. I just like playing devil's advocate.
The good news is that our Australian friend, adam carr, did NOT write the review!
Let me know if you're able to buy a copy with the new artwork. I definitely will get it if it's not hard to find. And please continue to post, as it's always a pleasure to share my love of Cass with good people such as yourself.

take care,

Return to Products and Memorabilia