[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Cass Elliot Community Forum • View topic - Just Arrived on the forum

Just Arrived on the forum

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Just Arrived on the forum

Postby LionelUK » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:46 am

My First Post.

May I wish all a Merry Christmas - and if not tooo late Happy Chanukah to others....

I am busy ripping my cd collection to FLAC and my attention will shortly turn to my Vinyl collection. Shortly after arriving in New York in 1965 for an extended work stay, I trawled the record bins at Macy's and from there bought my first two LP's. The Big 3 and The Big 3 Live at the recording studio! Still have them both and play them all too rarely. Cass's music is as fresh today as it was then. I love the reference on the sleeve of the second album to 'the Girl, Cass Elliot'.

Just wanted to share that

Best wishes everyone

Lionel - back in the UK
LionelUK

Re: Just Arrived on the forum

Postby John Sands » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:16 am

welcome Lionel
John Sands

Postby CassFanForLife » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:38 am

Yes, Lionel...Welcome to this fine establishment of all things Cass and M & P's !!
CassFanForLife

Postby Midnight Voyager » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:37 pm

A Big (3) welcome to you for joining the forum! Nice to have someone the UK here.
Midnight Voyager

Postby Nicole » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:02 am

Hi Lionel,
Welcome to the forum.
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Postby Richard » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:36 am

Hi, just joined. My name is Richard and I'm from the UK. I've been a huge M&P fan since I discoverd them in 1980. Hoping to find out more about them on this forum. Hope to chat to all of you on here. :) Rich.
Richard

Postby Midnight Voyager » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Midnight Voyager

Postby Richard » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:37 am

Hi, I've got every Cass album on vinyl. I love them all! Haven't got any solo stuff by the others apart from the tracks on the anthology box set. I do love Indian Girl by Denny and No love today by Michelle. I'd love to hear John's 1970 LP. I think I'll get the Mugwumps cd next. The tracks I have heard from it are terrific. Rich.
Richard

Postby Midnight Voyager » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:21 pm

Midnight Voyager

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion