Regarding Nicole

Non-Cass Elliot related discussion threads belong here.

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Regarding Nicole

Postby John Sands » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:21 am

Our fellow board member Nicole will not be posting for awhile as her beloved father has passed away. I met Nicole and her dad in Boston where we saw Michelle get an Exceptional Woman award. He was the kind of man that made you feel like you were his friend for years.

RIP Benjaman
John Sands

Nicole

Postby jcg » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:00 am

My sincere condolences to Nicole for her loss. Losing a close family member is awful. Peace and Prayers for you and yours.
jcg
jcg

Re: Regarding Nicole

Postby oldschooljamz87 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:12 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about her loss. My prayers are with Nicole and her family.
oldschooljamz87

Postby CassFanForLife » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Oh dear..thankyou for letting us know . Of course, my thoughts/prayers are with Nicole & her family at this time. I can truly relate to what she is going through, after my father passed away in January ( on my birthday ), it still hurts and I miss him but he does live on in my heart and memories :) It will be fresh for awhile but eventually it will heal somewhat, and the tears less often but at times they will come . Having friends around does help :) So Nicole, we are here for you :)
CassFanForLife

Postby Nicole » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:55 am

Hi everyone,
Thank you very much for your expresstions of sympathy. It means a great deal. As difficult as it is, I'm trying to go on. My Dad understood what a huge fan I am of the Mamas and Papas, (and Wilson Phillips :D ), so I don't think he would want me to stop enjoying their music or stop posting on this board. With a heavy heart, I will continue to contribute as much as I can. :cry:
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Return to Off-topic Discussion