Cass' 1st solo TV appearance. Stunning!

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Cass' 1st solo TV appearance. Stunning!

Postby jcg » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 pm

With so many excellent and rare Cass clips disappearing wholesale from Youtube, it is with some relief that I find this stunningly-awesome clip still there, radiating its light for all to see. It is Cass on the Andy Williams Show and the beauty of their duet--Words/Words of Love--will bring tears to your eyes if you're not careful!

Enjoy it while it's still there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpf6-TlA-v4

just beautiful,
jcg
jcg

Re: Cass' 1st solo TV appearance. Stunning!

Postby CassFanForLife » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Hiya jcg...yes, I LOVE this youtube clip , I first saw ages ago....I do love seeing time and time again...too bad the Cass clips are disapperaing, i liked the clip of her on Johnny Carson singing " Coming to the Best Part of My Life " and the interview with it....Wish the Cass clips could stay, so that more folks could discover what a TRUE singer is all about.....ah, good music, we need more of her in our music world nowadays, the young ones just don't cut it, sorry to say....
CassFanForLife

Re: Cass' 1st solo TV appearance. Stunning!

Postby jcg » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:53 am

Hi CassFan
At the risk of sounding like one of those old people with their "back in my day" spiel, I completely agree with you regarding Cass vs. today's "singers." Let's hope for more rediscovered treasures from our beloved chanteuse.
jcg
jcg

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion