Dancing with the Stars

Share stories and discussions about Michelle Phillips.

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Dancing with the Stars

Postby Papa J » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:32 pm

For those of you who don't know, Chynna Phillips has been announced as one of the new contestants on Dancing with the Stars next month. Maybe Mama Michelle will be spotted in the audience cheering her on. It would be nice if she danced to a Mamas and Papas medley!
Papa J

Re: Dancing with the Stars

Postby Nicole » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:12 am

Hi papa j,
Thank you so much for the post. :et's hope she will dance to a Mamas and Papas medely. :D
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Postby Papa J » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:25 pm

You're welcome, Nicole - it would be great to see her dance to a medley. Maybe she could dance to "Dedicated to the One I Love!"

Papa J
Papa J

Postby CassFanForLife » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:50 am

Hi ..yes, that would be great if she would...just have to wait and see...I have to go get a digital converter first, before i can see any tv now...can't afford a new HD tv, so converter will have to do with my old tv....Hope i can catch Dancing With The Stars when Chynna is on there.....
CassFanForLife

Postby Nicole » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:25 am

Hi everyone,
I've been watching Dancing with the Stars every week. Chynna Phillips is fantastic :D ! This past Monday, she danced to "Hold On". I have a feeling she's going to be in this for a good long while. Hopefully, she will eventually win. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Take care,
Nicole

Postby Nicole » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:18 am

Hi everyone,
I wish I had better news. Last night, Chynna Phillips was voted off of Dancing with The Stars. :cry: Although she was only on the show for four weeks, in my humble opinion she was better than half the dancers still there. I enjoyed watching her immensley. Hopefully, she will back during the final show.
Take care,
Nicole

Postby Papa J » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi, Nicole -
I totally agree about Chynna. Even though she blanked out while dancing her last dance, she was a lot better than Chaz, Rob, and Nancy. She definitely had the potential to be a finalist or even win the trophy. At least we got to see her dance to "Hold On," and we got to see the beautiful Mama Michelle rooting her on in the audience!
Papa J

Postby Nicole » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:19 am

Hi papaj,
Thanks for the post. I feel very fortunate ot have seen Chynna Phillips dance to Hold On, as well as watching her Mama Michelle in the audience cheer her on. Have a great weekend.
Take care,
Nicole

Postby Papa J » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:23 pm

You too, Nicole!
:)
Papa J

Postby Nicole » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:49 am

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to say I watched the finale to Dancing with the Stars this week. All of the stars who were previously voted off came back to dance. Chynna Phillips danced the tango, which was her last dance before being voted off. She was fantastic. :D After she finished, the judges gave her a standing ovation, and host Tom Bergeron made a point to day to her, "You really nailed that tango". Can't wait for the new Wilson Phillips album "Dedicated", due out in January.
Take care,
Nicole

Return to Michelle Phillips