A Warm "Cass Welcome" to all new recent forum members !

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

A Warm "Cass Welcome" to all new recent forum members !

Postby CassFanForLife » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:47 am

Sending out a warm " Cass Welcome to all new recent forum members - Gibbsey, etc !!! I hope you enjoy the forum !!!!
CassFanForLife

Re: A Warm "Cass Welcome" to all new recent forum members !

Postby Gibbsey » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Hi CassFanForLife, thank you for the warm welcome. I am very happy my membership to the forum was excepted and have found the amount of information on Cass available here simply fantastic. I think it is a credit to all forum members here for posting all this information and making it available to others and for also keeping the music, life and memories of this amazing woman alive.
Gibbsey

Postby Frankie » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:47 am

Hi ! I'm new here, tho I've loved Cass for years. Recently I finished the book "Dream A Little Dream of Me" It was wonderful to be In Cass' world & find out just how much of an amazing lady she was. I also bought the CD
Cass Elliot/The Road. 23 songs on 1 disc, all Cass :D Haven't stopped listening to it.
Hope to chat with you all.
Frankie
Frankie

Postby Michie's Harvey » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Hello everyone, I thought I would write my first post here. It took a while to become a member, but I am always reading the forums. Glad to be here!
Michie's Harvey

Postby Frankie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:18 am

Hi Michie's Harvey, & welcome ! I'm new here too & have found the people here to be warm & fun to chat with :lol:
Frankie
Frankie

Postby uncle billy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:11 am

Hello Cassfanforlife!! i am so thrilled to be here!
I was born two years after she passed so i like to think maybe we crossed paths as i was "heading down"
But i became a Cass fan when i was about 4 years old when i saw her animated self on scooby doo!
in high school her music was literally my closest friend in those quiet lonley moments but Cass's music taught me to love my ample frame and make it part of my charactor and from that ive become a not too shabby local actor!!
so again very thrilled to be "just wearing my smile."
uncle billy

Postby Nicole » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:45 am

Hi everyone,
Just want to add my welcome to the board for all new members. :D
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Postby donnyof1969 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Thank you, it's great to be here :)
donnyof1969

Postby stella49 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:39 am

Hello all - I just joined tha forum. I'm a lifetime fan of Cass, and followed her career as it happened since I was much the same age as her. I loved everything about her, and her voice has been the soundtrack of my life. Best wishes to all the other members, its great to be among fellow Cass fans.
stella49

Postby la4dreams » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:56 pm

I appreciate so much your warm welcome. It feels great to be a part of this forum. I have had the nick name Cass for years(since about 1972) by an uncle. I was so young and never gave a thought to it and didn't know who she was. Now in just the past few years I have found out what a wonderful woman Cass was and I am proud to look so much like her. In fact, my son thought a picture of her was me a few years ago. It blew my mind. I only wish I had such a beautiful voice. I want to learn more so, Thank you again. Peace
la4dreams

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion