[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Cass Elliot Community Forum • View topic - Those hard to find Cass songs

Those hard to find Cass songs

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Re: Those hard to find Cass songs

Postby CassFanForLife » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:02 am

CassFanForLife

Postby Richard » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:00 pm

I didn't even know about the Carol Burnett duet. What did they perform together :?: Where can I hear it :?: I love all the other duets you mentioned, and not forgetting the Words duet with Andy Williams, the Tom Jones medley and Darling Companion with John Sebastian. 8-) I wonder how many duets Cass performed on tv. Could someone more enlightened than me list them. Thanks, Rich.
Richard

Postby Gibbsey » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:30 pm

This was a very interesting thread. I agree with others here sure the cost of some of these dvd's and albums can seem expensive at the time but hey if you miss out your going to end up saying "I should've". This goes for any artist you are tracking down my motto I want I buy worry about the pennies later. Happy New Year to all Cass followers
Gibbsey

Previous

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion