Yipeeee..Have ordered Dave Mason & Cass album or CD...

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Yipeeee..Have ordered Dave Mason & Cass album or CD...

Postby CassFanForLife » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:03 pm

I was in at my favourite used record store in town and the owner said he could order the Dave Mason & Cass album/cd for me ( not sure if it's on cd or just album format, it doesn't matter, to me, I just want it :) )
also, while there, I bought the CSN CD that has the song Cass sang background on > "Pre Road Downs" ... Today was my day to be there at the store :) Maybe, down the line, I'll see if they can order Denny's " Whatcha Gonna Do " cd/album for me.....
CassFanForLife

Re: Yipeeee..Have ordered Dave Mason & Cass album or CD...

Postby Nicole » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:59 am

Hi Cassfan,
Congradulations :D Whether it's the album or cd, you're in for a treat. I always liked Cass Elliot's collaboration with Dave Mason.
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Postby CassFanForLife » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:51 pm

Woohoo...I'm one happy gal today.....The Dave Mason & Cass CD arrived yesterday at the record store and I picked it up today , so I know what I'll be doing tonight...getting in the Mason and Elliot Groove of things :) Now to be able to listen to this absolute fantastic collaboration at my own timely leisure ...." Sit and Wonder " indeed :) Made me day , this did !!
CassFanForLife

Postby Nicole » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:05 am

Hi Cassfan,
Congrats on the cd. :D I'm very happy for you. Like I said before, you're in for a treat.
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Postby jcg » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:11 am

Now here's an album that I would love to see remastered and expanded! It is one of my favorites. Does anyone know if there are extra tracks that weren't included? Richard? Anyone?

Enjoy the album CassFan,
jcg
jcg

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion