Facebook

Direct all "The Mamas and The Papas" discussion here.

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Facebook

Postby Frankie » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:50 am

Hey Everybody ! It's been a long time since I've posted. I trust you are all happy & in good health.
I may be slow in catching on to this but did you know there's a Facebook page for The Mamas & The Papas? I discovered it today.
All the best to our Cass Friends !
Frankie
Frankie

Re: Facebook

Postby Frankie » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:54 am

There are a few Cass Facebook pages. Perhaps there should be an official one ?? I'm relatively new to Facebook ( since last year ). I resisted for years but now I think it's cool. It's like an interactive electronic bulletin board. Any thoughts on an Official Cass Elliot Facebook page ?
Frankie
Frankie

Postby jcg » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Oh Frankie! I guess we've lost another one to the pods (Invasion of the Body Snatchers reference) ;) . Protect your personal information well. Personally, I feel facebook is the beginning of the end of Western Civilization (only slightly kidding). It's like throwing the baby out with the bathwater--the bathwater being your privacy.

take care,
jcg
jcg

Postby Frankie » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:42 pm

I'm not a hardcore Facebook advocate. I use it to keep in touch with people who don't live near by. I have protected my privacy. I use a different last name :mrgreen: I have about 30 friends on Facebook
Cheers to all my Cass Friends here at this site.
By the way recently I was able to find a 45 of "Move In A Little Closer" with the elusive B side "All For Me" Yay !
Frankie
Frankie
Frankie

Return to The Mamas and The Papas Years (1965-1968, 1971)