[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Cass Elliot Community Forum • View topic - Response to 2014 "Don't Call Me Mama Anymore" release.

Response to 2014 "Don't Call Me Mama Anymore" release.

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Re: Response to 2014 "Don't Call Me Mama Anymore" release.

Postby jcg » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:03 pm

The excitement for the DVD is palpable. I'm glad to see my friends here on this forum are as equally fired up as I. I can hardly wait!

I hope it's sooner than later,
jcg
jcg

Postby Richard » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:04 am

Does anyone know if this will be a worldwide release or just region 1 :?: I hope it's region 0 so I can watch it here in the UK. I bought the last cd version, and I will be buying the re-release, but is there anywhere I can hear 'Don't make me a memory' on the internet in the meantime :?: Many thanks, Richard.
Richard

Postby jcg » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi Richard,

According to Owen on this thread, she is still looking for a distributer for it; but, I'm sure that she's fully aware of Britain's love for Cass and will provide for kindred spirits across the pond.

As for the song, I haven't looked; but, have you checked youtube.com?

Cheers
jcg
jcg

Postby beccabear » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Wow, the Don't Call Me Mama special on DVD would be a major dream come true! I'll buy three of them at least!

I remember Cass was on Match Game and even went so far as to buy the box set of the show they put out a few years back hoping she might be on it, but nope, but still a fun show! I never caught any of Cass's night time talk shows or specials back in the day, but I've always remembered the Match Game and Scooby Doo appearances! :)
beccabear

Postby Richard » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:48 am

With Cass making so many TV performances it would be great to have a dvd compilation of all these clips. Many performances were of songs she never recorded in the studio, such as 'I had a king' and 'I am now', not to mention all those duets. I guess the individual performances are owned by different companies, so the chances of a dvd like this are pretty slim. In the meantime, it's great to watch them on youtube. :) Rich.
Richard

Postby oldschooljamz87 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:16 pm

We're nearing December and I'm wondering if there was anymore news about DCMMA? Trying to be patient, but I'm so excited about the possibility of seeing it.
oldschooljamz87

Postby jcg » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:38 pm

jcg

Postby Nicole » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:35 am

Hi jcg,
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. :lol: Hope the dvd comes out soon.
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Postby jcg » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:24 am

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for your synergy. As Christmas is next week and we are in mid-Hanukkah, there's no way it will happen for the holidays, What a bummer.

In any case, best of the holidays to you and yours.

take care,
jcg
jcg

Postby Nicole » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:44 am

Hi jcg,
Thank you. I wush you and yours a happy holiday season as well. :D
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

PreviousNext

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion