Any news about any M&P movie

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Any news about any M&P movie

Postby hippie and starfairy » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:24 pm

It seems to me that for years there's been rumors about a movie, so I was wondering, has any definite comfirmation come out like photos or scripts, or even footage because I'm seriously starting to lose hope that anything will happen. The lack of hope is so bad I feel like crying so please any info because I've been waiting for it ever since I found out about their exciting history.
hippie and starfairy

Re: Any news about any M&P movie

Postby hippie and starfairy » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:15 am

I mean seriously it is getting really bad. Just yesterday, I was checking on all sorts of Biopics that were going to be made and/or they can't wait to be made and not one of them even thought of them. It almost seems like we are the only ones that think a movie can be made, let alone hope it's going to be good!
hippie and starfairy

Postby hippie and starfairy » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Can someone reply? I know I may sound impatient but I really want an answer! Please! Even if it's just to say no because its better to have knowledge its never going to happen than not know when its going to happen!
hippie and starfairy

Postby RichieRich53 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:06 pm

I read that Michelle Phillips was working on a screenplay with Marshall Brickman, who wrote Jersey Boys, and was in the New Journeymen with Michelle and John. Then I read that the project was shelved when Mackenzie Phillips came out with her book High on Arrival and her claims of an incestuous relationship with her father. Hopefully sometime in the future it may be resurrected.
RichieRich53

Postby hippie and starfairy » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:31 am

I don't know...I honestly think that a movie will be released AFTER Michelle is dead. That's what I'm thinking. Oh, I think I read on Wikipedia once that in 2007 a movie was being worked on but they couldn't work out the dang script. Oh, by the way, has any movie attempted about them have any photos or footage or anything? Just wondering.
hippie and starfairy

Postby Lilry1 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:30 pm

I really wish I could answer your question. But I can't. I have a feeling the script was probably put aside due to budget cuts or something
Lilry1

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion