Um, about the unreleased songs...

Direct all "The Mamas and The Papas" discussion here.

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Um, about the unreleased songs...

Postby hippie and starfairy » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:33 pm

(Note: I can't find original topic so I'm just posting new one)

Guys, I checked on Youtube and I think fantastic four is gone from it and so is the other. (I thought it was called My Valentine but I'm not sure) So can someone please post these songs back because unrealeased songs are so hard to find!

P.S. the TV footage of Here In my arms also needs reposted and can someone post footage of Glad To Be Unhappy TV footage because the Dream A Little Dream Bio made it sound really exciting.
hippie and starfairy

Re: Um, about the unreleased songs...

Postby Richard » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:22 am

It looks like Fantastic four has gone from youtube, but Honeymoon (alternate No Dough) is still there. Does anyone know if there's anything left in the vaults :?: These two weren't on the Anthology cd box set. I've searched youtube and there is one thing there not on anthology, the single mix of Even if I could which is different to the album version. I thought they might have also included this on the box set. Maybe it got overlooked. Is there anything else not on the anthology :?: Thanks, Rich.
Richard

Re: Um, about the unreleased songs...

Postby hippie and starfairy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:48 pm

I'm not sure but I own the anthology and it has some outtakes, but that's all that seems to be left from the vault. I wish someone would post Fantastic Four song on Youtube again. I want it back on because I sorta liked the song, but maybe it's just because The Mamas and The Papas are singing it.
hippie and starfairy

Return to The Mamas and The Papas Years (1965-1968, 1971)