Any Recordings of Cass at the Paladium?

Talkin' to your toothbrush...& other Cass Elliot Friends!

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Any Recordings of Cass at the Paladium?

Postby Gary » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:36 pm

Any audio/visual recordings (as well as pictures of Cass) in London in 1974? Also, did she perform two nights or the whole two week engagement?
Gary

Re: Any Recordings of Cass at the Paladium?

Postby eclecticstars » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:52 pm

Not that I have heard of. London Paladium shows used to be broadcast on ITV in the uk at this time but I don't remember anything being on at the time as I know I would of tried to watch it, but thats not to say there is nothing out their.
eclecticstars

Re: Any Recordings of Cass at the Paladium?

Postby Christopher60s » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:15 am

I know that there's some pictures, even there should be a footage of Cass in Palladium, because only biggest stars was singing here, so if Cass sang in Royal Albert's hall, and there's plenty of pictures, i'm shure it's so many pictures from Palladium. Maybe Richard, or Owen has some news about it, it would be fantastic, if there's any pictures or recordings from London. Maybe it wasn't published, because She tragically died, but as Cass said it was Her greatest concert at all. You also asked how many days She performed here, Cass finished Her two week angagement there, so She was free. You know, that She had a standing ovations, so i believe She was amazing here. Or Richard could say what kind of songs She performed here? It was only Cass own songlist, or She took more songs from other singers? Would be nice to hear.
Greetings,
Christopher. ;)
Christopher60s

Return to General Cass Elliot Discussion