[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Cass Elliot Community Forum • View topic - DELIVER Stereo Master tape found!

DELIVER Stereo Master tape found!

Ask or tell others about where to find Cass Elliot products and memorabilia.

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Re: DELIVER Stereo Master tape found!

Postby oldschooljamz87 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:49 pm

Sundazed took all mentions of the tape off of their Facebook page. I left a message on their fb page a few months ago asking about info and whoever it is managing the page said they didn't know anything about it. I'm not sure what happened, maybe there was an issue with the rights or something.
oldschooljamz87

Postby oldschooljamz87 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:32 pm

I was on Sundazed's site today and it looks like the Deliver stereo remaster and The Mamas and the Papas mono will be released on 9/24.

These beloved ‘60s classics have been lovingly restored by Sundazed Music to their original glory, on high-quality vinyl LP as well as pristine Compact Disc. In both formats, these definitive editions faithfully reproduce the album’s iconic original cover art, while careful mastering from the original reels guarantees that they’ve never sounded better than they do here.

Lps

Cds

oldschooljamz87

Postby Nicole » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:32 am

Hi oldschooljamz,
Great news! I checked Sundazed;s website and the cds and vinyl will be available Sept. 24 2013. Thanks for posting.
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Postby Alby » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:26 am

Hi,

did anyone buy this CD? If so, what do you think about it?
Alby

Postby Nicole » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:59 am

Hi Alby,
I bought both of these cds, and the sound quality is excellent, as is the packaging, much improved from the releases on cd in the late 80's. Also, the liner notes are much better than the notes on Sundazed's release of If You Can Believe... in 2011. Definitley worth having.
Take care,
Nicole

Postby Alby » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Thanks Nicole, I think I'll order them soon
Alby

Postby Nicole » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:28 am

Hi Alby,
You're welcome. :D
Take care,
Nicole

Postby Alby » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi, I have one more question. Do the CDs include a booklet? Does it contain pictures or just text?

Thanks

Albert
Alby

Postby Nicole » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:49 am

Hi Alby,
There is no booklet, but ther are nice pictures and liner notes. Hope this helps.
Take care,
Nicole

Postby hippie and starfairy » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:56 pm

So does this mean they've finally put their second album on CD? Also can you put another link of how they've found the Deliver master tape because it does not seem to work for me? I know this thread hasn't been active for awhile but did they find any other master tapes because if they did it would be so amazing! In fact, I know it sounds crazy, but maybe, just maybe, they might even find all of those legendary lost outtakes. If they did, I would be forever happy!!
hippie and starfairy

PreviousNext

Return to Products and Memorabilia