[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Cass Elliot Community Forum • View topic - A gathering of flowers cd

A gathering of flowers cd

Ask or tell others about where to find Cass Elliot products and memorabilia.

Moderators: Admin, Rbcsoup

Re: A gathering of flowers cd

Postby John Sands » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:14 am

Very considerate of this company to put this on cd. Not something that I ever expected would happen.
John Sands

Postby Nicole » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:06 am

Hi John,
I totally agree with you. :D I did not expect it. either, it's a nice surprise.
Take care,
Nicole :mrgreen:
Nicole

Postby Nicole » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:51 am

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share that I love this cd. The commentary by John Phillips and Cass Elliot is fascinating in my humble opinion. I particularly like Cass's commentary on The Beatles and John's commentary on Dancing Bear, how he never liked the ending. I did not know that before. The studoi chatter eas great, as well. Kudos to Real Gone Music for putting this out. Can't wait for more releases. :D
Take care,
Nicole

Postby Nicole » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:53 am

I meant to say: The studio chatter was great as well. :oops: I get so excited sometimes I make typing errors. :lol:
Take care,
Nicole

Postby Pamella » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:30 am

Thanks for the post. I always liked A Gathering of Flowers, especially the spoken word sections of John and Cass. Their insight into the group is interesting in my humble opinion. Happy Holidays and a happy and Healthy Nerw Year.
the 
 here
Pamella

Previous

Return to Products and Memorabilia